Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Full-Time (Including some weekends)
Raw & Cured Deli, Lime Wood Hotel, Lyndhurst, Hampshire.
We are currently looking for a passionate and committed Assistant Manager to support our friendly food and beverage team in our Deli 'Raw & Cured' located within the Herb House Spa at Lime Wood Hotel, Hampshire.
'Raw & Cured' offers delicious, natural, and healthy food, including freshly made salads, cured fish and meat from Lime Wood’s own Smoke House, as well as fresh juices and smoothies. Our creative team of "raw chefs" prepare everything from scratch, focusing on the natural taste of quality ingredients.
As Assistant Manager of 'Raw & Cured' you will support our manager by overseeing the day to day running of the Deli. On a day-to-day basis your duties will include, but not limited to:
– Supporting & monitoring the performance of the front of house and kitchen team.
– Maintaining high standards of customer service.
– Ensure all food handling and safety measures are met and compliant.
– Express passion towards working with fresh, locally sourced produce.
– Lead from the front, work on the Deli floor, and serve our guests.
– Support our Manager with stock controls and supplier communication.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience within a similar role or environment, knowledge of EPOS systems, hotel/spa and staff booking systems is preferred.
In return for your dedication and hard work we offer our employee's an attractive salary, plus a wide range of perks:
– Meals on duty
– Discounts staff stays, Spa days, food, and beverage across our group
– Discounted tickets to our music festivals – Smoked & Uncut
– The opportunity to work at our music festivals – Smoked & Uncut
– Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox scheme
To view our full range of perks visit our careers page at limewoodhotel.co.uk
Please note: To apply for this role you must have the existing right to work in the UK. We have limited staff accommodation and cannot guarantee availability. This role is ideally suited to those that are based locally or have easy access to the hotel.
In return for your hard work you can expect something a bit different:
Plus everything else you would expect, competitive salary, holidays, great staff rates and so much more.
Lime Wood is laid-back luxury at its best – a stunning building set in the middle of the forest landscape. A multi-award-winning 5-star 32 bed hotel with everything from our Herb House Spa to a Green house guests can eat in. Set in the heart of The New Forest National Park and 1 mile from the village of Lyndhurst
The Hartnett Holder & Co. restaurant has a different approach to hospitality – fine dining has been thrown out and replaced with a fun dining experience which includes seasonal, locally sourced and fresh British food with an Italian twist. There’s no need for a suit and tie here! The team at Lime Wood provide the highest level of service within a relaxed environment, making our guest feel truly at home.
Please input your name and we'll generate a link you can share with your friends. If they apply, you will be recorded as the referrer.
Share This Link (Click to Copy)